Enaya participated in Sensitization Workshop for Community Based Nutrition Programme to Address Stunting
16-18 October 2016 Sana’a
Enaya Development Foundation At the invitation of UNICEF participated in a Sensitization Workshop for Community Based Programme During the period 16-18 October 2016
where the workshop was held in Sana’a for 3 days
The workshop was attended by UNICEF partners from non-governmental organizations and representatives from the Ministry of public health and population.
where the Workshop aimed to
• share lessons learnt so far in the implementation of ICBP.
• To get feedback on improving the nutrition component of the ICBP on
–CHV module 1 training package
–CHV growth monitoring training
–CHV registers, reporting tools and growth charts.
• To sensitize all stakeholders on the roadmap for implementation of CBNP in 75 targeted districts
• To get recommendation on improvement of the programme in the future.
Agenda for Workshop
• Global Perspectives in Stunting Reduction and Yemen Nutrition Situational Analysis. To Ensure participants understand stunting, its consequences and evidence to address and Yemen Nutrition Situation. Presentation By UNICEF and MoPHP
• Overview of Community Based Nutrition Programme – to Ensure participants understand the community based nutrition programme to addressing stunting Presentation By UNICEF and MoPHP
• Experiences in implementation of Community based Program (1)- To share lessons learnt in implementation of community based nutrition programme to addressing stunting. Presentation & Discussion by Suol- Had- IMC- –PU-Ami- organization.
• Overview of CHVs’ module 1 and growth monitoring module-To brief the participant on CHVs’ module 1 and GM module.) Presentation by MoPHP and grop partesepat
• Suggestion for improvement for module 1-To get suggestions from all stakeholders on the current training module for future improvement. presentation by each group
• Suggestion for improvement for growth monitoring module- current training module for future improvement. presentation by each group
• Suggestion for improvement for CHV registers and reporting tools- To get feedback from group members on CHV registers and reporting tools – Discussion a Sample registers, reporting forms, referral slips, growth charts. Discussion By UNICEF and MoPHP and presentation by each group
• Review the amendments on the Growth Monitoring Chart- To explain to group members the amendments done to Growth Monitoring Chart. (Presentation by MoPHP
• Implementation, monitoring and reporting of community based nutrition programme to addressing stunting To make participants understand the implementation, monitoring and reporting plan for the community based nutrition programme to addressing stunting. Presentation UNICEF and MoPHP
• Next steps: Implementation in 75 districts. To update stakeholders on the next steps of implementation of community based nutrition programme. Presentation by UNICEF